USA Work Study Visa:
Internship or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) programs are a big draw for international students interested in pursuing a master’s degree in the United States. These internships provide both real life learning in conjunction with their studies at the university.
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT) also known as Co-operative Work Study or an Internship Programme.
- Enter the USA on an F-1 Visa.
- Candidate is granted work authorization upon arrival in the USA.
- Allows the candidate to work without having a prior offer of employment.
- Candidate must study for part of his/her time in the USA.
- Can legally work full time 40 hours per week.
- Employment must be curriculum related.
- CPT is authorized by the US Homeland Security Department.
- Will receive unique SSN No.
- Can work from the first semester of study.
Why USA Work Study Visa
- Easy Entry to the USA.
- No job offer required.
- Opportunity for a professional to work full-time on a regular salary as well as earn a valuable internationally recognized Masters Degree in the USA.
- Great opportunity for IT professionals.
- Wide range of programs offered.
- No GMAT/GRE/TOEFL required.
- Choice of paying tuition from earnings in the USA.
- Cost effective and affordable.
- Work while you study.
- Earn while you study – $9 to $15 per hour.
- Exposure to US work culture.
- Opportunity to work with other US employees.
- Gain valuable US work experience which will help you after graduation.
- US work ex gives you skills and experience which you cannot get from a classroom study.
- CPT employment and wages to US employees are the same.
Programs we are offering currently MBA
- Human Resource Management.
- Health Care Management.
- Financial Management.
- International Management.
- Masters of Information System Management.
- Masters of Business in Health Care Management.
- Masters of Public Management.
Course Duration: 2.6 years approx.
Course Fee: USD 28000 – USD 35000
FUNDS For Admission: Bank Letter showing Funds required by the University.
For the visa: Bank Letter showing minimum of US$50000.
How to get started?
- Step 1 Choose the University you want to apply to Register with your consultant Submit your academic credentials as guided by your process consultant.
- Step 2 Attend online visa course before the receipt of your I-20 Submit a demand draft in Dollars towards the tuition fees of US$1500(100% refunded if visa denied) Receive your original I-20
- Step 3 Start visa process by registering with a consultant
Who should apply for the work study program?
- Anyone with a bachelor’s degree wanting to pursue a Masters in the USA.
- IT professionals who are unable to get an H1B visa.
- Anyone looking for an easy, quick and inexpensive option of going to the USA.
- Minimum 15-16 years of study.
- Hold a Bachelors degree.
- No IELTS/TOEFL required.
- Sufficient funds to support yourself.
- Be willing to work during the day and take classes in the evenings or weekends.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Clear the online Visa Interview course by our US study partner.
- For receiving I-20: 10-12 weeks*
- For Visa process: 1-2 weeks.