Is your spouse working in Belgium? Do you want to apply for a Dependent Visa? Don’t worry! Every country has a provision for a dependent visa for a spouse and you would just have to meet the criteria of the requirement laid by the respective consulate/embassy.
Procedure to apply for family reunification:
Submit the family reunification application form at Belgium embassy or consulate in India with the below-mentioned list of documents.
- A valid passport.
- Evidence of your relationship, such as a marriage certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- A medical certificate.
- Proof of adequate health insurance.
- Proof of residence at Belgium supporting you have sufficient place to accommodate spouse and children if any.
- Proof of employment and a letter from the employer.
- Invitation letter to invite spouse and children(if any).
- Paystubs for last 6 months along with last 6 months bank statement.
- Family photographs for further evidence on proof of relationship.
After submitting all the documents at Belgium embassy or consulate, you can track your application to collect your passport, post which you can book your air tickets to reunite with your spouse at Belguim.