Canadian Family visa for all those who are waiting to see their loved ones!
Visiting your family has been made easy…
You don’t have to miss your grandchildren…
There is now a separate and a special visa for all those who wish to visit their children or grandchildren living and working in Canada. It is called the Canada Super Family Visa and is a temporary resident visa. Interestingly, despite being an interim resident visa, it comes with the features of a permanent resident visa. It is issued to be valid for a period until one month before the expiry of your passport.
The benefit of this visa
In addition to this, it is a multiple entry visas, which does not require you to renew it, up to two years. When an application for this visa is submitted, the visa officer will check for a list of factors that include your ties with your home country, the purpose of visiting Canada, family details and financial condition, an invitation letter from a Canadian host and reports of complete medical examination.
Things to take care of
When inviting you to visit, it is also important that the earnings of your host fall in the category of the minimum income threshold prescribed by the Canadian authorities to invite people on a temporary or a visit visa. Once you assure the authorities that you have all the documents that will make your stay legal in Canada, you can start packing your bags. In this entire process, Our Company will stand by you in simplifying things for you.
For more information on this contact our experts who will give the best advice.
Benefits of the Program
- Visit Canada on a temporary visa for multiple times in 10 years.
- Live with your loved ones for 2 years without renewing the visa status unlike a visit visa that allows only 6 months stay.
- Hassle-free documentation and quick processing.
- Receive your visa in 2 – 3 months.
- Be the parent or grandparent of a citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- The sponsor (Canadian citizen or a permanent resident) i.e. your child or grandchild should meet a minimum income threshold.
- Statement of support from child or grandchild stating about financial support for your stay in Canada.
- Canadian medical insurance cover for a period no less than 1 year.
- Clear immigration medical exam.
- Meet other requirements/conditions to get a visa.