Fees– 5,717 INR | USD- 85
- A completed application form
- Two passport-sized colour photographs (less than 6 months old)
- Valid passport(s)
- If you have old passports, copies of those
- If you have previously studied overseas, documentary evidence of previous visa rejections and/or copies of endorsed visas/biometric cards issued
- Application fee: Up-to-date fees can be found at the Office and Fees finder
- VAC Service Fee: Refer to ttsnzvisa.com
- Statement of purpose explaining why you chose your course and your future career plan
- Offer of place from New Zealand education provider
- A completed external English Language Proficiency Test:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS: Academic)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- Occupational English Test (OET)
- Cambridge English: First (FCE) and FCE for Schools
- Pearson Test of English: Academic (PTE: Academic)
Test results must be no more than 2 years old at the time the application is lodged. For External English Language Proficiency Tests such as Pearson, please ensure that access is provided for verification/authentication
- If you have previously studied or worked, evidence of qualifications and work experience. Documents must include all mark sheets, certificates, salary account statements, salary slips, experience/promotion/relieving letters, Income Tax Returns, Form 16, etc…
- For returning students, provide evidence of satisfactory progress. This can include academic transcripts or a letter from the education provider.
- A fully completed Financial Undertaking Form INZ 1014 or Sponsorship Form for Temporary Entry INZ 1025 from guarantors residing in New Zealand
- Evidence of funds to cover full tuition fee. Please note we accept only funds from your immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, grandparents, and parents-in-law).
- Please ensure relevant documents are submitted to establish the relationship between yourself and your sponsor. We do not accept Voter ID, Ration Card, academic documents or driving licenses as evidence of relationship. Documents such as copy of passport (bio-pages), Aadhar Card, birth certificate, etc. are acceptable
- Evidence of funds for maintenance:
- For courses longer than 9 months (36 weeks or longer) you must show evidence of funds of NZ$15,000 for living expenses.
- For shorter courses you must show evidence of at least NZ$1,250 per month.
Funds for the first year should be readily available liquid funds.
Acceptable evidence of funds includes – original bank deposit certificate; education loan sanction letter from a nationalized or multi-national bank only, with security against fixed asset(s) belonging to the applicant or sponsor; bank statement(s) for yourself or acceptable sponsor(s) for past 6 months; fixed deposits at least 6 months old; public/employee provident fund accounts supported by documents pertaining to employment.
- For scholarship students, letter of offer from New Zealand education provider detailing the scholarship and dates of the programme
- Payment plan for courses of more than one year can include sponsor’s tax return showing income and saving patterns, EPF/GPF accumulated over a period of one year, fixed deposit due to mature in the following year, savings account statement with source of recent funds (if any)
- Letter from parents or your financial sponsor detailing gross annual income, length of employment and position held, personal tax records, etc., and for self-employed sponsors evidence of business registration and recent business tax returns with income statement
- Documentary evidence of identity of guarantor including date of birth, proof of signature and full contact details including telephone numbers e.g. Pan Card, Aadhar Card or passport. Please note that a Voter ID card is not acceptable evidence of identity
- A cover letter providing details of the funds evidence and explaining the source of funds as well as relationship of the applicant with the sponsors
Health and Character Requirements–
- If you are intending to stay in New Zealand for more than 6 months, an eMedical Chest X-Ray certificate issued by one of our appointed panel physicians. Please note, if you applied for a student visa more than 6 months ago and were unsuccessful, you must provide a new Chest X-Ray Certificate (less than 3 months old) with your application
- If you are intending to stay in New Zealand for more than 24 months provide police clearence certificates from:
- All countries of citizenship, and
- Any countries in which you have lived for five years or more since the age of 17 years.
More Information kindly go through how to obtain a police certificate
Additional information request–
- Immigration New Zealand reserves the right to request additional information in the course of assessing an application and to retain information and documents on file. We will consider all of the information you provide in support of your application. When lodging your application, please provide all evidence and information you have available for assessment.
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE AIRLINE TICKET BEFORE OBTAINING YOUR VISA