The Skilled – Recognized Graduate visa (Subclass 476) is a temporary visa for fresh graduates of Engineering from accredited universities. It will allow you to gain an experience up to 18 months in a skill based occupation.
It can be applied while you are still in Australia or not. You will have to leave Australia after your visa gets confirmed and come back again if you have applied while residing in Australia.
Who Is Eligible?
There are some eligibility requirements which one must attain to get the visa:
- Recognized Overseas Education with recognized degree
- English language proficiency proof i.e. IELTS, TOEFL, iBT, PTE
- Age limit- less than 31years (Document for age proof)
- Medical health report
- Proof showing no criminal record (character certificate)
- No prior debts with the Australian Government
Can Family Be Included In The Application?
Family members can be included at the time of lodging the application for a visa. Applicant can include:
- Spouse (provide marriage certificate)
- Dependent children (provide birth certificates)
- Other dependent relatives like parents (Provide relationship proofs)
Every family member also should show character and health certificates. Applicant’s family will arrive in Australia soon after the visa is granted.