This visa is for a person whose stay in Israel is approved for a limited period of time for the purpose of work. This visa is given to experts and artists, among others, and is granted solely with the approval of the Ministry of the Interior.
The fee is paid by the applicant when the application is submitted to one of the population administration offices of the Ministry of the Interior. Upon receipt of approval from the Ministry of the Interior, the mission will issue the B/1 Work visa after interviewing the applicant and obtaining from him the following documents:
- A valid passport – The passport must have at least 3 double blank pages at the time of application.
- Two pictures 5 x 5 cm, on a white background & of high quality
- A completed and signed application for a visa to enter Israel.
- A verified certificate of good conduct
- Certification of medical examinations performed in clinics or hospitals recognized by the mission (the certification must cover, inter alia, normal results in tests for tuberculosis, hepatitis and AIDS) and the results of blood tests.
- A declaration of the taking of a fingerprint (the State of Israel has begun to take a fingerprint from foreign workers who enter the country to work) and a photograph.
- Travel and medical insurance for the entire period
- Flight itinerary
- VISA application fee of $46 or KES 4700 + Service charge of $27 or KES 2440 (inclusive of VAT). Mode of payment is either cash (KES/USD) or Mpesa Paybill number: 516833
The validity of the B/1 Work visa will be in accordance with Ministry of Interior guidelines. The worker must enter Israel within the period of time specified in the visa and stay in the country as specified in the visa. A person who receives such a visa may apply to one of the population administration offices of the Ministry of the Interior to extend the visa.
No documents or Photos should be STAPLED or GLUED.